Sunday, November 2, 2008

my history

hmm..today im her to tel u my love life...the very 1st time i feel dif of a guy is i was in f1..tat guy was my bus mate ...but ended up he like my godsister..haha..thn when im in f2 i hav a bf ...he is a very nice,swet n capable guy but afta a mth 2gether we broke up..i fell so uncomtable n pity of him...im agud gal at home..so i don dare cheat my mum n go out wif him at all...n for sure tats puppy love...afta tat i fall in love again wif my busmate..he is a big fat guy...bad in studies..but he is a very caring guy..he protect me all the tim altought i owes argue tis n tat wif him..since f4 i never ever forget him..he knew i like him but thrs ntg he can do as he hav a gf ord..al i cud is only mis him n guessing his day everyday..yaya..i knw im stupid falling for suc a guy but thr ntg i cud help frm faling...hmm..actly in btwn still alot of story but it migth b mo private ..heheh..so i will jus stop here..hahaha..take k ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment