Monday, March 30, 2009

update a bit when he is out station...hahaha...

today is ntg special but i jus wana update my blog...

since i pakto,i hardly could online...my dear don really allow me to online muc..he scare i would meet sumone beta...of coz he din knw he is my last bf i would wan to hav...its ok 4 me if he don allow me online..as long as he acc me mo...thrs ntg else i wud request...

lately im up to to apply in watch making matriculation...i don knw wether i got chance o not but im trying my luck n im decided...i only cont my study if i manage get into wacth-making matri...i hope i could hold last for this decision..its time for me to grow up make my own decision...dad mum sis...my future is mine...i decide my own path...i knw u ppl r trying to b gud but pls be aware tat i hav no interest in local uni subj...

k la i update some pic let u c wat i do most of time


during cny




during tua pek kong parade...i join in the walk but im wearing my own clothes





haha..i nearly forgot sumting..talk so long i forgot recomend my bf to u...he is kenny wong





our first time..1st pic taken together...1st valentine together







k la...i update nex time ya..miss u all....

No comments:

Post a Comment