Tuesday, October 21, 2008

21-10-08,my day...

today migth b a day which is not unique for others but it do...today its d 3rd mth i join bck city chain...afta cut off al the one mth holiday i had join city chain for 7mth..time really pases really fast...i wonder how i pass my days all tis while...i been trougth the warm welcome frm my coullegue,the strugling of achieve our sales...afta went bck i been through the reall reality of working life..i heard the worst critisizing of me..faces good n oso complain full customer..i learn a lot in city chain...a working experience whr i finally knw wats a working life is...
today my oficer n company oficer came,i only been complain one ting...tats is my makeup,my officer say is too light..gosh im been using tat way of makeup all tis while..wan me change is really a dificult one 4 me too learn..memories all the watches is not a prob but makeup is a big prob 4 e...gosh...wat shud i do oh????

No comments:

Post a Comment