Wednesday, October 22, 2008

the begining of my life

my life started when i was born on 17 may 1988..when i was kids my parents pamper me alot,i nvr felt abandoned at all until my lil sis come to the world..i don rmb muc bout my childhood tings..one of the ting i rmb is my grandma pass away when i was in primary 2..n when im in primary skul..i don hav muc fren..i don hav any chinese fren coz im a poor student..the rest of the chinese r rich..so i mixaround wif bumiputra ..frm thm i learn bahasa sarawak n oso bahasa iban..i even can comunicate fluently in it...i only hav chinese fren when im in pri 5..her name..shu wen..she came frm semenanjung.. ever since she is my best fren til now but during f3 she went bck kl..left me alone here face my f4 n f5 alone..without her bside me help me in my studies..i badly done my exam n al ting r not rite..i lose my fren one by one..in f4 n f5 everyday i only go skul slep in class n do my own ting as i hardly catch teacher lecture...my life indeed empty without her...(im not les lo)



tis is my best fren shu wen

afta f5 i knw another bestfren named aina...she the one brougth my life bck to normal..she bring me along when im really lost contact wif my fren whom abandoned me..haha..im sure u felt i too "yi lai" my fren,rite?u cant blame me..in my family im im the 3rd daugther..i hardly get attention frm family..i hav 2 elder sis whom did really gud in academic...thn u knw la youngest no nid do anyting cud get atention..so ngam aina family oso 4 sisters n yet she in position 3..altougth she less share her ting but she indeed a gud listeners..she able bring my moody mood away..coz i nvr seen her in bad mood b4..she nvr cry..she teach me to b strong..teach me to smile al the time..she teach me to b optimistic..i really duno wat else can i ask frm her..yup in btwn i got get mad of her whn she 1stly start relationship wif her bf..i even said thy wnt last long..im really sorry..i din mean to hurt u..i was out of my mind..sorry aina..n thanks 4 owes b thr 4 me..



aina in yellow shirt


*hmm...i tink i continue my f6 life story in nex post


No comments:

Post a Comment