Monday, December 8, 2008

blog seem to b only place i cud tel my feeling

lately family facing financial prob..n again i nid face it without crying o showing tat im weak..i tot i cud buy my laptop las weekend but bcoz of family i gave my laptop,my sony camera n my studies oso...finaly i cud make my final decission..afta 4 year degree,the money i earn afta tat still b rm2k..y don i continue my job thn i can do saving n standby anytime to face tings like tis time...i do not blame my dad at all...i choose tis way myself...it indeed a very tough way for me but i blif i can do it as long as i hold on myself steady...god wnt treat me so bad rite?

oso lately i meet a guy,he seem to b so good...of coz he hav weakness too..yup he is not well educated...he is not rich..but not too bad looking but mos important he care for me...now we 2 geting close..he admited tat he like me..yup..me too..but im still considering..my life now stil unstable...i don wan my relationship not lasting again..

eversince my family facing prob n i met tis new guy..i realise i lost place for me to complain...my young sis no longer talk to me bcoz she don like tat chasing afta me..she weird rite..but tis time i don wan let anyone afect my choice...my fren?yup i still contact wif thm but honest i really tink working ppl n studying ppl dn hav common topic..im seem mising in their topic...i tried ignore al tat..i tried i dn wana lost any fren anymo..my couleege?none of thm i cud tell my feling de...im all by myself now..u sure tink of the guy chasing me..yup we two r gud but i still don knw him wel..i don how safety i m to b bside him..tings seem to b like fairy tale..he apear in my life treating me likemy dream man...i owes wanted a person treat me tat way..i cant resist tat gud n sweet feling..god r u playing trick on me?is he real?is his heart true?

No comments:

Post a Comment