Monday, May 25, 2009

sad sad...

i cried alot since last two nite...my heart pain like being slices...wats the prob wif me?wats the prob wif my bf? y u all don like him?? jus bcoz he is not well educated?o juz bcoz he spend mo time with me?wats the hell going on?my younger did sumting tat really make me disapointed,i only wana ground her for her good...tats wat u do to me las time...did u ppl tink of wat i felt las time?im was like her las time but did u give me chance to explain?till now u ppl stil don giv me chance to eplain...u tot i din know how bad she tell ppl how badly i treat her now?i knew it but im not the who dont wana talk to her...u ask her wat has her reaction when i firstly told her bout how i knew ah jiet?she not only show no interest but doin harsh on me?she told me she hate hearing me saying his name...if i say i hate u saying the ppl u like wat would u feel?n i wud say the same ting each time u mention his name...TELL ME WAT WOULD U DO?

u ppl tink i shud bear the responsibility for taking of family,rite? how old am i?how mature am i? how perfect am i?u ppl aspect me to bear this family without mistake?y don we exchange...i leave home n u cum bck n care...i really cnt do all wat u wan me to do...im sorry...do u ppl knw how bad i feel whn family got crisis?do u knw how bad it feel whn u nid to act strong infront of everybody?the only time i could feel weak is when im wif my bf...but behind me u ppl stil say bad bout him n me..wats my wrong?whres my mistake?

u ppl tot i hav no stress ma?i only didn show it.i don wana everyone felt pity of me...i wana u guys my family safe n happy...if i dn k u ppl i wudn wan to stay at home...if i don k i cud jus leave home...my salary is jus enuf for me to survive outside ..i can no nid uc u ppl n saty on my own...but did i do tat?NO....U R MY FAMILY...I ONLY WANA SEE U PPL HAPPY...TATS ALL

n one mo ting....since i pakto i seldom hav the world of two...my bf allow me bring my family out during my offday...even to movie we bring gal along...do u blif we been together half year but our days of being world of two is countable by my fingers?u ppl r not around..u ppl din knw wat happen here..pls stop acusing me...do u know how muc i hope u ppl would read this?but i knw its imposible coz im not ah gal...im not the youngest..u ppl don tink im stress...im always tinking the wrong way...im sorry im really sorry..im stupid n really not qualified being our sis..a sales gal will make u ashamed only...im sorry...i cnt lead our younger sis a good way..im not a good example at all..sorry

to gal...
im sorry wat i done to u but i really don know wat i shud do n wat i shudn do...u said i change?yup i did...im no longer keep crying gal..know y?coz i don wana u ppl feel bad n sad for me..i nid to b strong then those weaker wud only learn n stand up..i no longer speak out loud gal...u know y?bcos we nid to b responsible of every word tat we spoke...i no longer speak muc..know y?coz u make me feel i always speak wrong ting...u make me feel my every words hurts u...im sorry for not being a gud sister

1 comment: