Thursday, June 11, 2009

left out...

sad...y i keep feeling im so left out frm my frens? ya thy r bck but i no longer been a proper invitation from them...even if i join i felt bad bout myself..i live in a dif world frm thm..thy study i work..dif stuf cant b compare...

to the organiser of the gathering...im sorry if i ever did anyting wrong to u..but could u tell me y u avoid me so muc...can tell me whr my mistake is...we use to b good fren but y now u treat me tis way?im reallly really hurt..

im trying my best to cover watever i can ord...pls don say i change..i didn.but u ppl force me to...i never put away my fren,frens r frens,my bf is bf..thy both gav me dif feell.i really don wan to b treated like i change afta i got bf...honestly...if u ppl keep treating me tis way i hav no choice beside changing myself like u ppl tinking

No comments:

Post a Comment