Saturday, June 27, 2009

to gal

u make me heart ache everyting u did...i was wondering did u consider my feeling when u post up ur blog?..did u consider my feeling of wat outsiders will tink bout me??if u really hate me,jus tell me,i leave i leave home n no one wil complain u,no one stop u frm everyting,i will leave home if u tink i spoil all ur good days..i would jus go without second word..actly all ting is jus fine, y u wan make it seem miserable..y wan tink tis n tat...did ah jiet do anyting wrong to u?don knw y u day by day make urself seem terible to us..u say frm now on u no blogging...
ME FROM NOW ON WONT TOUCH A TING OF OURS..I WONT COMPLAIN U..UR LIFE IS URS,ME TIS LOUSY SIS WONT BE ABLE TO LEAD U GOOD EXAMPLE..SORRY FOR ALL THE TING I DONE..IM A STUPID N JUST A RUBBISH SIS U CAN IGNORE FOR UR WHOLE LIFE..U NO NID DRAG IN MY BF...THE PROB IS WIF ME N U ...ONLY ME N U!

No comments:

Post a Comment